Monday 6 June 2011

Just got to do the stitch up!

I have finished knitting my next doll, I just have to sew up the seams and stitch on the limbs, hands and feet. I found this all pretty quick to knit this time, as I'm getting the hang of how to hold the needles and keep count. 

Next it's on to the hair, this involves doing loop stitch which I'm very slow at. I'm also using a textured wool that is also a bit thinner than double knitting wool, so I'm trying my luck a bit, but hopefully it will work.







I'm still making the petal dress in sea colours- I'm enjoying this as it is shaping up nicely.

I'm also finding that knitting is really relaxing, perfect for de-stressing at the end of the day...

Until next time
Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...