Monday 27 June 2011

Apology Time

I'm sorry I haven't posted much recently. Life has got in the way!!! Again!!!

The latest thing is that I have been to the doctor about my earache and, after three weeks and two courses of antibiotics, she now believes I have something like glue ear. She is linking it to my hayfever and blocked sinus's causing sticky fluid to accumulate in my ear. Yuk!!! The result is aching pain, loss of some hearing, pain from loud noises and a completely scrambled brain- I can't seem to think straight!

So please bear with me- I'm trying to keep going but I am tired out and not able to keep up with everything. Hopefully this will pass in a few days/weeks...

... let's hope it is sooner rather than later!

So until next time
Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...