Tuesday 7 June 2011

Amigurumi dogs

I have a lovely book I bought a few months ago called Ami Ami Dogs by Mitsuki Hoshi. I noticed it again yesterday and it just seems to be calling to me. I think I'm just going to have to make a dog as well as the ongoing knitted dolls. It's crochet so I find that easier and more portable, so I can do it anywhere even when travelling...







I particularly love the look of the sweet little Beagles...

Aren't they cute?

This book is brilliant-  the patterns are shown using the Japanese chart style but one whole dog pattern is shown using step by step pictures and written explanation so it is all well explained. Personally I think that once you try the chart style patterns you realise they are easier to follow.


I'm off now to look for suitable coloured wool...

Until next time
Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...